We have immediate multiple openings for an experienced Foreman Plumber working on our Company’s new builds and renovations of commercial and public swimming pools and aquatic facilities throughout California.
Applicants for this position will have a minimum of three (3) years of experience in a Foreman capacity with direct experience and responsibility for the plumbing activities of swimming pools and related recreational water systems. We build and renovate pools of all shapes and sizes to include skimmer style and rim flow pools, spas and water features. We perform commercial and public work throughout California. Salary is open and DOE.
The most qualified candidates will be able to read and understand scaled plans, perform material take-offs and parts lists, and install piping, conduit, fixtures and equipment, with experience working with both Schedule 40 and 80 pvc piping at 4″ and above.
- Fluent in English: reading, writing and speech.
- Valid California driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Current OSHA 10 and CPR/First Aid training certifications considered a plus but not required.
We offer a casual atmosphere with a driven agenda for quality, where excellence is rewarded with advancement and compensation:
- Paid vacation days, sick days and holidays.
- 401(K) with up to 8% Company match.
- Medical and dental benefits.
- Company-paid life insurance.
Please apply with your resume for a confidential review and response to qualified candidates.
Mandatory background check, drug and physical screening post offer.
Thank you for your interest. California Waters is an EOE.