Founded in 1999, California Waters is one of California’s fastest growing Design, Engineering Construction and Service firms, specializing in water features, commercial pools and aquatics.
WE HAVE AN IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR A CALIFORNIA CONSTRUCTION CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR
The Contract Administrator is involved in all aspects of contracts, providing support to all divisions for a wide range of activities that include, but are not limited to the following:
– Contract agreements
– Contract change orders
– Stop notices
– Construction claims
– Insurance certificates
– Preliminary notices
– Subcontractor packages
QUALIFICATIONS – The successful candidate will have the following:
– Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and experience.
– At least two (2) years of hands-on direct experience with construction contracts within California.
– A strong working knowledge of customary construction contract language and provisions (prime contracts, subcontract agreements, etc.)
– Skill in managing the review, negotiation and execution of contracts involving general contractors, subcontractors, suppliers and others.
– Experience managing all aspects of work flow and contracts regarding construction projects. (change orders, lien wavers/releases, etc.)
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
– Knowledge of California prevailing wage laws and an active California Notary is a plus.
COMPENSATION AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
– We offer a casual atmosphere with a driven agenda for quality, where excellence is rewarded with advancement and compensation.
– Highly competitive salary DOE, along with robust benefits package, including: medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, paid vacations, paid holidays, paid sick time, 401(k) with up to 8% Company Match, and more.
Note that a background check, reference check, physical and drug testing may each be a condition of starting employment.
To apply, simply fill out the Contact Form below and attach your resume. Please be sure to include both your email and daytime or cell phone number. We will respond to qualified applicants only, by telephone, so please remember to include your daytime number for a call back.
Thank you for your interest.