California Waters, Orange County’s Fastest Growing Commercial Specialty Contractor, is hiring experienced plumbers and pipefitters immediately for our Aquatic Construction division for full-time private and prevailing wage work at jobsites throughout Southern California.
We offer an excellent hourly rate, DOE. Strong benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K with 8% Company match, and more.
- Pay rates are competitive and vary depending on experience. Journeyman experience level preferred but not required. Successful candidates should be able to:
- Read scaled plans
- Perform material take-offs and parts lists
- Install piping, conduit, fixtures, and equipment
Additional Qualifications that are considered to be a “PLUS”:
- Pool construction experience
- Water Feature construction experience
- Masonry & Hardscape experience
- SCH 80 PVC pipe experience
- 4″ and Greater Pipe experience
- Commercial and Public/Municipal experience
- Bilingual (Spanish & English)
Must be experienced, be able to lift 50 lb over your head, pass drug test and physical post-offer screening before starting, have full documentation for right to work, and valid driver’s license.
EOE. Thank you for your interest.